Monday 9 September 2013

Conduit St

I love Conduit St - my favourite shops , Yohji Yamamoto and Issey Miyake are there.
They continue to inspire me with their intelligent forms which are wonderful to wear and to watch in wear.
Miyake is still designing the 155 collection of sculptural form with images and colours to die for.
While I was taking this photo I realised, looking through the lens that I was seeing a perfume bottle.
RUSHING inside I was like a kid in a sweet shop - because the original Yohji perfume has just been relaunched after 9 years. Gary and I first discovered this heavenly scent in the late 90's in Paris when I was doing Fashion week and were devasted when it disappeared.The shop was out of stock, everyone else must love it too . So instead of spending the afternoon in the British Museum, I spent it in Selfridges - so I could get the 100ml .
Gary has hidden it.


No comments:

Post a Comment